Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In this fairy tale, the frog finish as frog, but with $5000 less

When somebody asure you that investing $5000 you'll have $60.000 o more the first year... you would suspect about, sounds too good to be real, so, or you're very smart and the others stupids or The owner of MDS is very smart and you, well, you know...
 In the other hand, so much money for a 20 days training, you want to think that must be for some reason... kind of job recruiter or so... I'm sorry, a simple classic fraud. They offer multiply your money, the sound of the money blind you and....ale  hopp, you finish loosing it. By the way, all is legal, there are no promises, only hopes, but without any base except your need to believe that this training is the end of your troubles (and normally is the start of biggers ones)


Why can we be sure? because we are a group of students that, during March 2012 were ripped off by This school. Sorry, we were not ripped-off, all is legal. It is more correct to say that were our fault, the ambition and so on.
We were 16 people. Today, 2 months after, no body of us get a job related with the training. One of us had an offer. 18 american dollars before tax/hour if you work 12 hours 2 weeks on, 2 off is $18x12hoursx7daysx 26 weeks= 39312 american $ before taxes. Do you think that is not too much?? Anyway, the others did'nt have any offer.


But this is not the point. The point is that Maritime drilling school is playing with your hopes, your needs and your ambitions. More you need the money, more you need to believe that  it is truth, but more you need the money, harder will be the day after, when you'll realize that you lost 20 days and 5000 buks...

The problem, my dear reader is that in this fairy tale, the frog finish as a frog, and the next frog could be YOU.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately this post is accurate. I was part of a group that left my position thinking that I was going to make more money in the oil and gas industry. Entering Canada they scrutinized my possessions and figured that I was carrying narcotics on board a plane( dumb). Then I was repeatedly asked if I was going to work on a farm ( dumb). After realizing that I had been suckered into a deal I prepared for damage control and returned home. I was one of the lucky ones a few of my partners spent well over a couple grand. When I did get on a rig( possible without the training) the pay was bad nothing above 16 an hour and 12 hr shifts until the company said so; and no benefits until 6 months, alot get laid off before this period( be carefull alot can happen in this time especially if you have a family). In hineshight I wish this site had been up sooner and I would have saved 7 g's, if you really want on a rig, go to texas and see if a local community college can train( there are a few and its cheaper than Canada). If you still decide to go good luck and dont say we didnt warn you.
    class of March 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play School Master Franchise Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us

    ReplyDelete